Agents of Impact
Tech for Good
Thanks to Girl Dreamers, we delivered a STEM social innovation workshop to 16-18 year olds in the UK. We ran our session and provided 20 student bags. The feedback from the workshop was amazing, see below…
- Social innovation 101 (theory and examples)
- Tech for good (what a profitable social business look like, as we toy with new models of philanthropy)
- Design thinking (from ideation to development)
- Agile methodology (ways to work)
- And provided each student with:
- A free copy of Prosperity Paradox by Clayton Christensen, Efosa Ojomo, and Karen Dillon
We also asked students which UNSDG they want to tackle most...
The majority of students wanted to tackle: Climate Action and No Poverty
In pairs, students chose to work on solutions addressing: 1) Clean Water and Sanitation 2) No Poverty 3) Gender Equality 4) Life Below Water 5) Affordable and Clean Energy Solutions included investment funds, impact loans to local entrepreneurs, sustainable fashion etc.
- 50% 'BME'
- 100% State schooled
Donate a DIY kinetic torch directly
Sale Sold out
Regular price £19.99 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
View full details